Saturday, November 24, 2012

APPRECIATED

Appreciate??  Will you?

Happy to heard what my friend told me.
She thanks me.
:"ellie, you know, honestly i really very appreciate you help me this few days. No one wants to help me."
and she asked,
:"Why you so nice, why you help me?"
i answered :"You asked me, then i help you."

No one in school will ask me for help seriously and i don't know why! hahahaa... Anyway, i like to help. If i able to help you sure i will help you =)

I am so happy and feel abit shy when she said this to me. Like i found someone thats really appreciate what i done for them and they really see. Some people might not see you cause they only wants "someone" to help them thats it and never appreciate and never remember and never say thank you.

Anyway, thanks for giving me a good day =) glad to help you =)



*pajamaswiththebirthdaycake*
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment