Tuesday, July 17, 2012

NEITHER

How do you think? 
What do you think? 
Do you think okay?
Any comment?


Saw some things today, and its just not long ago. So, do you think i should believe you? nonono, i should say this way. Do you think i should give you a chance? Hahaha....... =.=

Hmm.... just see what will happen next and please don't ever let me feel uncomfortable *thanks*. The important things is no lies behind, if yes then just bye =) Thinking there is just not long ago but so fast !! Hmm .. Is this showing that you are what kind of person? But of cause depends on what then only can comment a person. Anyway, just let it be. The god will help me to choose the correct one =)

So many things to do this week, almost die. 2 dresses to alter, one competition (diesel), fashion show and my partime job. This week is really really killing me. *killing me softly, killing me softly......... (songplaying)* Everyoen is getting marry this year, its a happy year for me. Seeing my friend get into a relationship, feel happy for her and he loves her so much. =D At the same time, my mind was asking " when i can see my 3 other friends to get a partner?" Anyways, we are always together dela~ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx

Thank you for today! Rest well and rest more.
Goodnight!




*percypigbuttercookies*

No comments:

Post a Comment