Monday, June 25, 2012

OH!!

Oh this is a bit different. Whats in my mind leh? Lets time make me clearer =)


After the few months, now finally i feel free. More relax now but i don't know whether i feel stressed or what, my gastric back to me again. Quite serious this time, pain for 2days already and i can't eat much. Some more gastric wind make me feel like vomit. can't stand properly because very pain. *cry*

Btw, recently got the group chat with all my seafood family members. Feel so happy can get all the updates from them although we all are not together. Some of them in Melbourne and some of them in KL and some of them in Seremban. Everyday when wake up, the first thing to do is read in whatsapp.

Good news!! School ever one week holiday, tomorrow no need to go to school. Happy that i no need to wake up early and take bus to KL. =D Will stay in the house and finish my work but !! BUT!! wednesday and thursday also need to work. *sigh*


Hope there is a bright way for me ya!



*hellopanda*

No comments:

Post a Comment