Friday, June 8, 2012

LOVE STORY

Like someone and let someone stay in your heart for few years is not easy. Everyday want to know what someone's doing and where someone at.  Try to talk to someone, try to get someone's contact, try to go out with someone. When you know someone don't like you and someone is belongs to other, it was like end of the day.

After watching this movie, i feel so sad and i feel so touch. Its a thailand love story, saying about teenager's school life and love life. How good if let the girl know earlier that the boy love her too. Drama or movie always like that. HEY!! don't make me live in movie please..... i want a real life! Can i have one please?

Actually it happened on me before, twice. Like a guy for almost 4 years. Try every single way to connect with him. And try hard to find out who is he and details. Connected, talk, and chat. Getting closer and more topics. Sad case, he told me about the girl he like and wanna go for it. This is the most sad thing and i don't wanna know. Happy when everytime i see him, everyday like waiting to chat with him. Even he is in a relationship, my heart is still remain the same. Don't call me stupid please. Never request for anything. Feel happy and sad all alone. If let say there is a nextime, i will choose to let him know and ask for it! PEOPLE!! MUST ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT OKAY!! GANBATEH!! 

How good if both love each other !





*imagination....................* 

2 comments:

  1. Let's me tell you my real story, a girl that I love her for 13 years ago since during my standard 5 in school. Recently, I have known that she just got a boyfriend and planning to get marry soon. What'd you think that I should do now? Sigh ~.~
    Let's make the story back to standard 5, she was switched from other school. She was sitting in front of me. I love to see her from back and her smile. Love to find many ways to talk with her but she didn't like to talk with me much because I was a talkative boy. Unfortunately, we were separate class during standard 6. During that time, my heart was felling broken.
    Who know, she and I were doing in the same secondary. But, bad thing was we had never be same class before. The chance for me to see her or chat with her was very hard due to our classroom was located at different block.
    Time flight, both of us were graduated and enter different university. According to some of my friend, she was studied at Sunway College and I was studied at Limkokwing. I used to find the way to get her contact, msn, friendster etc. But, unfortunately I's failed. After the 3 years study in Limkokwing, I was continue my study at Swinburne University, Melbourne.
    Six month in Melbourne, then only I start my first facebook account. I tried to search her access facebook. Out of sudden, I found her and got knew that she was just reached Melbourne for her study. At first, I was thinking she's studying at RMIT. *God bless me, she was same school with me again! I'd never see her after Form 5, now I met with her again in Melbourne. Definitely, I was extremely happy.
    At the beginning, our relationship was good like friend and we used to take many pictures together. The mistake here I'd made, I used the picture that she took with me as the facebook profile picture. Then she asked me to take it out and I was very hard to meet her and talk with her again. (she's like trying to evade me)
    During the year 2009, one day, her friends invite me to drink. Of course, we played game. Who lose who must drink. She lost sometimes and I'd knew she couldn't drink anymore the next lost, I drank for her. Bad time was coming, I got drunk then I told her that I love her since standard 5 till now. - To be continue.

    ReplyDelete