Friday, September 16, 2011

NEW"


Another new thing came to me again. Shoe design competition!! my first time to enter a shoe design competition and my first time of drawing shoe pattern. Its a new challenge to me. Although i felt abit not confident cause i know nothing about shoes, but i'd tried my best on this competition. So i hope i can get good result or get some new experience.

Do you want to see my design?

here it is ..

"IN-SECURITY"
"its inspired from a way of an adopted girl who feels insecured. she have always been scared of public humiliation and rejection.the focal point of the design is the head part of the shoes. its like a hand grasping your feet to give the feeling of security. the brickwall's silhouette of the heel symbolizes self protection and strength. there's another transparent layer over it and it can be removable."


How do u think? Nice?

i 'd spent the 2days finish this design. okay, almost 2days la. from night 12am to 7am and 10am to 5pm. its really killing me!! tired, stressed and SLEEPY!! cant even open my eyes. but thanks god, finally i done my work before the due date =)




if "if", sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment