Saturday, September 10, 2011

'E' what do u think E means?

E

What do you think E means to you?

Ellie?
Expert?
Experience?
Enough?
End?
Extreme?


hmmmm, E meant to me is EMO.

Its been a long time i never mention this word in my facebook or anything. But today EMO comes back to me, i don't know why! HAHA..... maybe too manythings in my mind? I think its because of when i got things to share but cant find someone to share with then i will be emo. hmmm... Many things still pending, need to be done at the same time. Stressed!

Yesterday went to a secondary schoolmate's birthday celebration, my friends asked me "got boyfriend already anot?" i was like "hmmm... don't have la", "too busy already". and then i realized the whole room right, all is couples. only left me and another friend. Plus, he also got girlfriend one. SO FAILED! sitting in the karaoke room, singing alone, everyone talking with their partner. Always sad when comes to this topic. =( i think i better stay in the house and do my work....

Compare to lastime, now i feel more happy but sometimes i still feel left out. its because i feel unsecured all the time? Hmmmm, canot help. Lets time fix it.


go vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment