Wednesday, October 14, 2009

F & S R.O.M

CONGRATULATION
MICHAEL &YUKO

10th october 2009, singapore



that was my second sister and her husband, finally!! wuhooo~~ happy for both of them... congratulation!! that day was really happening, everyone were happy enjoyed the day...




wuhoo!!! yeppy~~~ 
i purposely went to singapore to attend the R.O.M. staying with my sisters and my family... nice~ hanged out with all my sisters and brother, chitchating and dinner with my family... :)*smile*


here comes my photos section..


bee~ my 3rd sister


jun~ my youngest brother


furn~ my eldest sister



fong~ my 2nd sister



5 of us~



at night we went to BBQ at pasir ris which is like a theme park or water park.. i'd called my brother, ryan to join us too!! he drove his car from jurong to pasir ris. u know, pasir ris another end of singapore, n jurong also... u can imagine how far isit...




a little joke of bee

e:" see there got a man tau~"
b:" WHERE GOT MANTAU!!!???"
e:" on your head la!!!! WAHAHAHAAHAHAH"
b: (=.=''')

ok sorry for the lame joke.....


can see the water world behind this pic?


and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAMI & JOEY
they got the same birthday
so we bought her favorite chocolate cake from "awfully chocolate"
damn delicious u knw?!! haha u dont know.... 
but nextime if u come to singapore u must try ok??
ice cream n the cakes......



No comments:

Post a Comment