Thursday, October 8, 2009

E x C

Meeting my old friend


my secondary school classmate
cheong lai yee


on my birthday she cant attend my birthday party because she have exam..... aigoooo.. the party missed her!!!! haihh nvm... today i went out with her, long time never see her already. more pretty already hehehe, right? and she got her new hair style... seldom spend time with her now, because she got boyfriend already... hehe...


see now all my friends have boyfriend d!


we had lunch in jusco, old town kopitiam!! nice...... and then i look for clothes for my mami birthday... looked for 2days already...
.
.
.
finally, i got one blouse!!

hope u like it la



:)




PS: looking forward to friday..... wuhooo!! im going to singapore on friday... meeting with my family and friends.... attend my sister's R.O.M in Explanade..... wuhoo!! BBQ on sunday, celebrate my mami and my eldest sister's birthday......


No comments:

Post a Comment