Monday, August 24, 2009

SATURDAY

SATURDAY AGAIN~


this is my cousin sister, jia hui. she like to introduce her self JANET when we asked her what your name.. hehee^^ she is so cute and adorable..... she like to come to my house because my sister, elena like to play with her n talk to her. my house got dogs, and i like to ban leng leng with her.. hehee^^ quite a happy day ya!





so cute right the picture?? heheee.
she keep saying "ah ken kiss ngor."
cos my dog like to lick ppl's face....






after dinner then my mama sent her back to her mama....
see! my dogs likes her tooo.....




danny said tonight go era square, drink again... this time not much people. oni foong, peng, wai, lch, keong, loong, canmy, bobo, pauline, thing and i.... this time really boring.. everyone was just sit there and drink... untill thy spot 4girls beside our table. hahaaa.. really funny lo... and ah thing won in a drink beer competition, he won rm200... wuhoo~~


and one thing, that sentence make my mood gone that night.
some one said "go untill where also wants to take photo, really no once she never take photo when we drink here." this make me no mood to take photo again.. even i got took few photos but oso not nice cos no mood to smile at the camera d.. i like to take photo canot isiit? i like to bring my camera everywhere canot isiit? dun care ppl doing what, u dun like then just ignore.


before i go out, im waiting for ah keong to fetch me... thatday i was in good mood u knw... play with my make up, my camera and my clothes, everythings....

u spoil my day...... *sad*



these the pics that i still in good mood
.
.
.
.
.
.




the nicest photo of the night
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


[Photo]the 1st picture of the night also... bboy and keong!



my mood now is so down while im writting blog and msn with simon... haihh hard to explain..
haihh....



my mood set to
*moody*
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment