Monday, August 24, 2009

MEET MY NEW FRIEND

MEETING WITH JAR' AIQII
my new friend~


ello~~



i know thi person so long already, and she knw me this person so long d. but we never talk and never sayhi before. but now i do.... thanks for helping me to order shirt online, jar. i think i forgot to ask u what should i call u, "jar" or "aiqii" or "meiqi" or else.... hahahaaaa...... happy to hang out with her last friday. n she just live nearby my house ^^ easy to look for her also..... i was meeting her because i need to collect the shirt from her. we went to era square(kensington) and had a drink...





~the happy moment we had~



PS: i will post my shirt here nextime, really nice!! and bags also..... wait for it ya~

PPS: haihh... merdeka on this weekend... no offday this weekend. WTFFFFFF..... urghhh


No comments:

Post a Comment