Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BACK TO ROADSHOW

GRAND ROADSHOW
DATARAN SENAWANG
SENAWANG, SEREMBAN
NEGERI SEMBILAN
4th JUNE - 7th JUNE
11.00am - 11.00pm
DIGI
MAXIS - HOTLINK
CELCOM - XPAX
UMOBILE
haih~ longtime never work for roadshow already. tomorrow will follow simon and nick to senawang and work for 4days untill sunday.. ishhh. damn hot over there because is outdoor not in door OMG!! issssh~~ actually i off sunday because im goin to my fren's wedding dinner and saturday night i planned to go her house to meet my friends one but now cannot already. shit!! haih... some more my cousins they are going to port dickson on friday and im not going because of my job!!....REALLY WWWWWWWWTF......
^^nevermind, i wish to work happily and enjoy for this fewdays.... if free then come and visit me la!! okay??
PS: bibifugu said she bought alot of things for me! hehe, im so happy. muackksss.. xoxo

2 comments: