Saturday, May 30, 2009

ELENA'S BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
"ELENA"
29th may 2009

xoxoxoxoxoxo
muacksss
thatday was thursday and i was off... no need to work.. so we planned to go green box to celebrate. because my sister, elena can get the free head changers on birthday eve and my parents can get the half price because of the senior citizen. erm, when i was preparing, i took a picture of me "short hair". do looks like i'd cut short hair?

then here is the pictures when we were singing in green box.

jason and elena
my brother in law and my sister


elena^^
my sister was singing all those old songs, old english songs. -.-
and i was so bored
then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i start to play with my camera AGAIN...


my mummy^^vivian



ellie^^




is me again^^





mummy and i




and here is the family photo
oh ya! that is my baba(green shirt)
do looks like my grandfather rite?? haha
anyways, i love red with black.... nice issit?
hehe
PS: unagi(xinli) will come back on sunday!! yuhooo~~ *happy :)
PPS: i bought a *stuff* for unagi.... sure she will like it... must thanks me, u unagi!!
finish work already, now go home lu~~
later got dinner with mable, bee, esther and canmy!
girls talk again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment