Monday, February 27, 2012

FASHION STUDENT'S LIFE



These days i used to stay in the school and rush for my stuff. It been already a week. Everyday sleep at 4am 0r 5am in the morning and wake up at 9am. Hmm...


FASHION STUDENT
MY LIFE

That day went out and i can even fall asleep on the table while waiting the food in the restaurant. Too tired and not enough sleep. My friend took this photo and posted in facebook. Omg, so paiseh! But anyway the photo not very ugly right? LOL



Valentine's day, the day of my presentation of my shoe competition. Drove away from Seremban to KL and attend the press conference and the judging section. Finished judging around 530pm and went for dinner with my schoolmates. Afterthat then drove back to seremban alone on the valentine's day =.= wtf!



This is my shoe. Named "In-security". Nice?


Being too stressed these day. Let me list out what i need to do and what i am doing:-
-shoe design competition presentation (14 feb)
-review of shoe creative display design competition (18 feb)
-press conference of STYLO (28 feb)
-review of STYLO food wear design (1 march)
-my own fashion show on opening day of STYLO (17 march)
-food wear show of STYLO (26 march)
-presentation of shoe creative display design (29 march)
-shoe design competition result day (29 march)
AND* I AM WORKING PARTIME EVERY THURSDAY
-company fashion show's project (5 april)

After i listed out, i feel so stress. OMG!! STRESSED!!!!
For my own fashion show, i will be doing 6 pieces in 3weeks time. hmmm, is that possible? im so scared and i feel so afraid i can't finish it on time.

PLEASE HELP ME !!
HELP ME PLEASE!!


*bunbunislyingonthetable*

No comments:

Post a Comment