Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BYE or HELLO?

Its a byebye or hi/hello?

Bye, chinese new year officially over and i have no holidays anymore. Have to go back to my BUSY life, sleepover in the school and sleep few hour perday. DODODODO non-stop =.= so tiring! im happy for this chinese new year. This is the year that i everyday with my family, LOVE. We went to a day trip to Genting Highland with our new car =) hehe.

I love my family, Muacks muack !


Happy outing with my friends, so called the "activities"! LOL... We went to few temples in a day and surprised, few of them are "free-thinker". We went for few fortune-telling IN-A-DAY. hahahahaha. SO FUNNY RIGHT? okay, that's what we did during the chinese new year.

And one more thing, im so so so SO surprised blossom height got a very nice temple and its just behind those houses. SURPRISED!! haha




BYE to all the happiness and the holiday i'd been this 2weeks.

So, am i going to say HELLO to the sad one? Isit going to start soon? =(
I don't want to be sad and i don't want to face all the sad case that maybe will happend on me.
So, please. PLEASE don't ever say hello to me, you "sad" one.

Just let me finish this happily and fast fast get over it. *handstogether and pray*


*i miss my penang trip*

No comments:

Post a Comment