Monday, January 30, 2012

MAYBE

How much you can understand and at the same time how about you?


I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

Serious i don't understand. I've lots of thing i don't understand. Is it a feeling from me only or its a reality? Some times i really cannot identify which is which. No matter where i am and who i with, i also have the same feeling. I always felt that i am the left out one. Where ever i go, i also felt that i am always the one who people will always forget. OKAY, maybe its just what i think, maybe its not or maybe its yes.


How ever how i close with you, i still feel there a big distance between us. We are not talking to each other even there's only both of us. Don't talk about girls and boys, but as a normal person, will you not talking to your friend that sitting beside you while both doing nothing? Unless both of them just fight right! Hmmmm, i have no idea and this situation always makes me so down and no mood. Hate being ignored by people.


And you know what? i asked: "are you going to ignore me?" and he answered :"yes. cos im going out now!" WTH... i seriously speechless man!! Why i always faced those who don't like to text? When ever i want to talk and share, you and you and you will always just "pass by". I really feel so alone like the song of 2NE1 "alone". I am not meaning there's no one who chat with me but when ever when i text you means i wants to talk to you and i want to tells you about me. But you you you you you will just end the topic so fast and easy.


Last week, i found out so many tiny and cute stuff. And i realized there're few of them gave me so many things. He can be very good to you when they wants you, but when they already have one then they willbe totally different.
(1) Exp- Ques: Can you help me to check what problem to my laptop?
(last time) : rush? okok, later pass me your laptop la.
(now) : HARH!!! *unwilling face*
I was like (stop), : "ok, i will ask my friend to help me to check."
This is the different between last time and now.
There's alots more i can tells but i think this is enough.


Girls will always giving out some tips, just depends you get it anot only!
And now i will not asking more already. Thanks for making me going to be such a "moudiu" person. I should say thank you! =)


My appearance doesn't makes any different, so just ............ hmmmm.



*ilupbunbunxoxo*


1 comment: