Monday, November 7, 2011

TAKE A BREAK


Things to do : (by 5th nov)
- 2 full garments (3 pieces)
- sister's dinner wear
- mama's dinner wear
- order from eyonne (wedding stuff)
- mine own dinner wear

Stay in the school for a week, everyday sleep at 4am or 5am and wake up at 9am and continue! STRESSSSSSSSED!! 2garments have to be done by 5th nov and some more my sister's dress and mama's dress, OMG, these makes me so sick. everyday was just thinking " can i finish all in one week?" Been stressed up for whole week but luckily i got friends too which is rushing order sleep over in the school with me, and we called it " honeymoon 5 days 4 nights in SML " ! this
"honeymoon" really priceless! There's many funny things happened in this week. This is most memorable and unforgettable.And I also make sandwiches and cook in SML, so fun!!





Before the week i sleep over in the school, i went to singapore to visit my sisters and friends. This trip is so exciting! Last minute renew passport then straight away off to singapore.



Finally i'd visit H&M!! YEAH !!
So many nice clothes and its 3floors. Loves the accessories and its CHEAP! this is the point, wahahha! but this season not very suit us cos winter collection all winter clothes and jacket,
scarf...... hmmmm, I just bought a black long sleeve fit dress and a red colour hair accessories. Other than that i'd shopping at bugis and orchard, quite a lot of stuff i'd bought.

i meet with hayden, jeewei, hwalik and doris! miss them sooo much !! went dinner and shopping with them. =) *happydela* *hughug*




My sister, ah bee brought me to bai bai and the temple is very very nice! Now only i know singapore's temple so nice interior. Been driving almost 30mins to get reached. Its quite far doh!




Beside that i meet with my friend too, and he captured me with his camera and i do like it, Thanks ya, amoi! XD


Finished 3days 4 nights in singapore, followed my brother car go back to seremban to attend my little baby twins cousins birthday party. Carry my bag pack and 2 big of paper bag, take train to my brother office. That day was really frustrated. Firstime to get there and not familiar, took the wrong turn and i was carrying so many things, so damn heavy! really alsmot cry. Walk down the overhead bridge to cross the road and my paper bag handle broke and my stuff all drop on the stairs. T.T luckily got a person passby help me. haihhhhh~

So how the happy trip comes to the end....




*phheeew~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment