Tuesday, November 22, 2011

LOVE THOSE WHO LOVES ME

i got no reply.

i got no confirm.

i got no calling.

i got no one.

been emo-ing since this morning. i think a lot. and i did a lot today and i got no reply and i got not invited and i got no one to share with. everyone have a close one and i have no one, sorry to say that. do anyone before do something will think about "ellie" first? do anyone think about "ellie" when they are planning some where to go?

sometimes im sad because why when i do something i will think about others and i will treat as good as i can but im still not in their mind. for them "ellie" is a nothing. even how good i did and how good i am, no one will remember and think about me.

if theres any help that needs me, so then only they will call me or find me. otherwise, wont!

sorry to those who care about me because i emo again cos i promised that i'll be more positive. sorry and let me emo for a day. i know theres have many who care about me but i really need a close one. CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ONE?

some times when a person called u and you missed it, will you make a call back?
or maybe when a person text you and you see it and you just ignore or maybe forgot.
*from the different way you can see.....
-"OMG!! got missed call from XXX!!" faster call back.
-"=..=, ooh he/she called me." ignored and wait for he/she call back.

i saw everyone have one.

i envy.

i want one.



*hugs*
*love those who love me*


No comments:

Post a Comment