Thursday, September 22, 2011

SORRY

Sorry!

This is the only thing i can say, sorry! Sorry that let you listen something that you don't want to know about. Sorry for disturbing you in the way of my annoying voice. Sorry that make you irritated that always hear about me. Sorry that you feel so uncomfortable with my face and voice.

Sometimes people not interested on your life story or don't even feel interest a single thing about you. But what i did was, blablabla...... and talk alot non-stop. Maybe you don't wanna listen to me but because of manners so you "layan" me. This is what i felt. Or maybe im wrong? I don't know. You know the feeling of that? Of cause i'd improved compare from last time but im still feel sad about this. Hurt!!

*mou diu shan gong* level drop =(

At the same time i really feel left out. Don't ever say me think too much or anything. i bless that people will always like "oh, wheres ellie?", "why ellie not here today?", "ellie! do you want to join us?" Hmmmm..... In the same way, i'll always ask " can i join?", "may i ?" or say some thing and wait for people to invite.

I really glad that a person who really ask me for help. That means we're no more mind or don't mind. When a person who don't like, but you always ask them to help. Maybe they felt annoying, we don't know! Sorry that i troublesome you.

Why so hard to find a right person to talk to and share to? Why!!



-sukidayo, tomotachi-

2 comments:

  1. dun emo lar..we cant expect everyone same thinking v us..bcos ther oni has one ELLIE LIM in this world..so dun feel unhappy bcos of someone which is duno u..jiayou oh

    ReplyDelete