Sunday, July 11, 2010

HELLO PANDA

~HELLO PANDA~

very good mood in taking photos with my friends in my school :) YEAH!!

nowadays very stress with my homeworks :(
this is my designs.....

*non-stop*
design-design-design-design-design-design
develope-develope-develope
colour-colour-colour-colour
etching-etching

very tired and stress....
:(
everyday not enough sleep end up always gastric and not feeling well

after jasmi's class(design class)
jasmi: "happy lunch!!"
then we can go for lunch :D
our favorite place for lunch
-THE HUB CAFE-
yeah yeah




thats my bus tickets
thats a week already ~~
rm12 x 5 = rm60/week
rm60 x 4 = rm240/month
do cost alot right? but better than u live in KL



in the bus :)
"PAUL FRANK"
do look like paul frank right? hahahaha
so funny~~


the day before we went to sushi zanmai

i love zanmai very muchie~~
have special offer only for lowyat's sushi zanmai
50% off (selected)


beside my study life...
here my life in seremban my hometown
my buddies

this is what xinli got for her seafood family from bangkok
i already choose one, the 1st one-blue~~ ehehe
:D im the 1st one who choose
thanks li


hanging out with li, yap and plh
oldtown
my favorite place :)

* i like this pic!! heheheheh


happy when i go out with them :)
good!!

i think you wont see ellie will post emo here anymore~
i hope i wont :)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment