Friday, August 7, 2009

DINNER

HAWAII
hawaii steak house in seremban
dinner with eling in hawaii... never go eat and chat with her before. i know her since erm.... 2year? or 3years i think.. eheehee do u know she is my realative actually, my cousin sister. my real family side. hehee... lastime she was my fren's galfren. untill i saw she took picture with my 3rd sister and i asked"ei, u knw this gal gah?" then my sister told me that she is my cousin.. wahahha then oni i know... she is a nice person, likes to talk haha, same age with me. maybe because of this, i felt very comfortable when talking or hang out with her.. hehee
.
.
.
.
.
tadah!!!! here she is.......
^eling^


i ordered a black pepper chicken and she ordered a mushroom chicken... sorry forgot to take picture of it. cos i staright away go meet up with her after work. too hungry forgot to take picture... hehehe quite nice la, and cheap leh!! hehee oni rm 10.50 for my black pepper chicken, cheap rite?? hehehe....

double E ^ellie-eling^
happy day with her^sopoh, wahahaa. after dinner we went to night market. and i saw aiming's mama hehehee... aunty karen walk alone, chammmm.... i guess uncle not yet come back so aunty have to hunt for food in night market gua.. hehee... ohya!! i bought 2 shirt for my mama n my sister. damn cheap lo, oni RM10!!!!! cheap right? hahaa suite my sister n mama la, cos is big size.... hehehe. n i bought one purple shirt with a big ribbon yesterday.. nice also RM10 oni hehee... *HAPPY* and eling bought a gold colour belt(rm10) hehee. cheap cheap stuff....


PS: looking forward for tomoro night.... ban leng leng, take more picture tomoro hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment