Monday, August 31, 2009

BYE

BYE~ BYE~
"DIGI"



my name tag without photo


leave my company for 4days already. since i work in this company for 5months already, quite a long period for me... because last time i got nick name, called "partime fulltimer" or " partime queen"... hahaha... what i plan to do after this? erm.... study!! i wan study since long long time ago. haihh.. what a sad story and i dun feel like tell. "when u go to study?" cos this is my sensative question before and now still....... urghhh.......




my desk, my laptop





my uniform




photo when my company roadshow



now im jobless...... but i still get order from my sewing item ......... hehehe what a good thing! come come!! order from me..!! i really hope that i can go do what i want to do like others...
god! i pray now...
"god bless me"
thanks god



PS: going to kl tomoro, find fugu bi... wuhooo~~~ "shopping"hanging out"drink" my happy day!!
plh bday also. celebrate in skybar.... still thinking going anot.. hehee wuhoo~ weekend!!






XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment