Saturday, April 11, 2009

GOOD FRIDAY

~GOOD FRIDAY TO ALL THE CHRISTIAN~
pray for yourself
there have a church in melaka since 1710 and untill now 2009, almost 300 years history in malaysia. every year 10th april my relatives will go melaka for the good friday. there are many singaporean purposely go there for good friday. and some is from other state of malaysia. im going there every year with my relatives then i can take the chance to walk around in melaka, the junker street, dataran pahlawan(shopping center) and eat some famous food there, like satay celup, oh jian(don't know call what in english) and more more more...
the church in melaka
one of my cousin live in melak one and her shop is so near the church, so always we will park our car at her shop then we walk to the church... okay, we went there around 1430 and there already alot of people were q'ing. oni 2.30pm, many people already there... and what a hot weather. after that we went back to my cousin's shop. when on the way back, we saw another LIKE can go back to my cousin's shop too so we took the road. the bride road called "boardwalk" .
my mama and bboy, ryan and elena was behind me
photo of me^^

i love the sunlight and the colour of the picture

can see what is that??? OMG it's damn scary u know.... so near from us. my mama saw that under the bride. the thing like staring at me while i taking the picture. ishh scary!!

finally get out from the "jungle" lol, actually we got the long way

this is a nice view issiiit?

afterthat we went to aunty meiling's house which is my aunty's friends in melaka. the main thing is just want to introduce aunty meiling's daughter to ryan(my brother). funny right?!!! then we chat there and wait for other cousins who was coming to melaka from seremban. so later we went to junker street. look for the nyonya laksa, asam laksa and see got what to buy. hehe...... but u know all the aunties, always said wan go go home early la, what late already la... NONONOOOOOOO!! i not even walk till half of the junker street. finally they plan to eat dinner in some where else... just leave there like that lo. haih......after the dinner then just go home, back to seremban. hope i can walk a little while more in junker street.... :( oh ya!!! i found out my uncle got a Rayban sunglasses which is so yeeeeeng wan. i show u..

my uncle's Rayban


the special thing is * see, can flip the sunglasses till like this OMG i wish i can get one Rayban too!

No comments:

Post a Comment