Thursday, April 16, 2009

PANDA BABIES

~PUPPIES~
PANDA'S PUPPIES IN MY HOUSE
omg..... damn cute you know
you will know later.....
friend, do you know panda? you know my house got 3dogs right? milky, gordon and my beloved brownie!! and we have one addopted called panda.. heheh cute right the name, panda!! hehehe.... now panda got 6 babies, damn cute i tell you.. i love dogs... they are really really cute.. 3 of them are black, 1 black and white and 2 brown. hehe... everyday when i got home from work sure i play with them, take photo of them and i took alot of photos. and here's the photos.....
family photo
lucky^male
i love him soooo much
ken^male
he is cute!!
feifei^female
he is so fat, thats why we call her feifei
mable's friend took her away already!!
apple^female
my mother gave her the name, i dunthink is suitable for her right?
milo^male
dirty boy(dirty colour)
^^my favourite.......
~Lucky~ & ~Ken~
so my house will add 3 more dog, there are lucky, ken and milo.... so if any one want apple then let me know la ok? you can addopt her from my house if you really really want a dog and be sure you are a dog lover. because i wish my dog will happy forever..
lucky sooooo CUTE right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment